Digital Product Designer
Riverr is a fast growing Tech startup based in Singapore. We develop Med Tech solutions that help stakeholders understand, process, store and use their data to its full potential. We offer extensible in-house solutions that help the stakeholders grow their business based on their data and help patients with their healthcare with preventive health data analytics.
We are looking for a brilliant Product Designer who can make our products stand out; consistently produce great work; and be the design guardian. You will be a supportive team player to a fast-moving, dynamic team, working closely with our Product and Engineering teams. You will be involved in forming, understanding and communicating Riverr’s product strategy as it changes and evolves with contact with customers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate across the organisation with Product Owners, Engineers and other stakeholders to help conceptualise, address customer needs and implement new features
- Create mockups and wireframes to prototype new features
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with quick iterations and delivery cycles
Essential skills and experience:
- 3-5 years or more experience in working in product design or relevant
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Highly skilled in Figma; experience with other designing tools will be a plus
- An excellent communicator and collaborator. You love partnering with different people across functions
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong organisational skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- A keen attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions
This role is for a permanent position in our HQ in Singapore. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Does this sound like a job for you? Then just go ahead and apply for the job by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com