Do you want to change the way the medical and maritime sectors handle data? Riverr is a fast growing tech startup based in Singapore that has developed an online trust management platform that solves the security and privacy challenges for exchanging protected health information. Our purpose is to provide the world with a solution that automates the way sensitive personal and business data is sourced and verified securely, thereby reducing costs and eliminating fraud.
Riverr is expanding the team and is therefore looking for a Fullstack Developer where the perfect candidate
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- feels comfortable working both on the front-end and the back-end
- Fluent in:
- understands modern approaches to code quality (various types of automated tests, CI/CD etc.)
- has a pragmatic, mature approach: applying adequate solutions to real problems
- feels comfortable working in a collaborative team setup
- feels comfortable taking leadership of projects and technical initiatives
speaks english fluently
Technologies and tools we use
- Redux (application architecture)
- Heroku, Google Cloud Platform
- OpenCerts schema
You will be working closely with our Co-founder and tech lead to create the best possible solution.
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments.
We have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We simplify our work processes as much as we can and understand distributed work culture and it’s challenges.
Your role will be as a frontend developer. You will be working on our web applications with great freedom or not as much, if you work better with specific point-to-point tasks. You will be able to work on 3 different web applications that each have their own style/specified functionality, or if you rather focus on one application you are welcome to do so too.
If you are interested, please send your application including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org