Do you want to change the way the medical and maritime sectors handle data? Riverr is a fast growing tech startup based in Singapore that has developed an online trust management platform that solves the security and privacy challenges for exchanging protected health information. Our purpose is to provide the world with a solution that automates the way sensitive personal and business data is sourced and verified securely, thereby reducing costs and eliminating fraud.
Riverr is expanding the team and is therefore looking for a marketing intern to help us tell the good story.
As our new marketing intern you will be working closely with our Co-founder and CEO. Your tasks will include:
- Develop engaging content for social media
- Create and maintain a blog on our website
- Design, develop and update marketing materials
- Assist with the development of communications materials, including press releases, factsheets and infographics
- Superb communication and writing skills are a must.
Requirements of the internship position include English language fluency, good computer, digital and research skills. Basic design capabilities will be an advantage. We are looking for a passionate individual who is:
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Takes ownership and responsibility of tasks given
- Creative problem solver
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments.
We have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We simplify our work processes as much as we can and understand distributed work culture and it’s challenges.
Does this sound like a job for you? Then just go ahead and apply for the job by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.